Storyline 360 customized quiz feedback

Apr 22, 2021

Hi, I've seen this addressed to a point with earlier versions of Storyline, but am not certain it it applies to 360: I have an assessment created using test me recordings, that takes the learner through performing certain system tasks. We've decided that they'll have 3 attempts per question, and would like wrong answer feedback to inform them how many attempts are remaining, with a final "next steps" slide if they fail. I have two main issues regarding this.

1. Right now, after the third attempt, the quiz simply skips to the next question slide. What trigger do I need to set up in order to force them to the "next steps" slide?
  2. How can I get the feedback slides to display how many attempts are remaining? I've been looking in the feedback slide masters, but it's still unclear.

Thank you so much, I appreciate all the help I can get!

2 Replies
Judy Nollet

Hi, Jason,

The link below goes to a post I wrote recently about customizing feedback for attempts. It includes a demo file.

https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/tip-give-different-try-again-feedback-after-the-2nd-attempt 

I hope that helps with your feedback issue. 

I haven't worked with test-me recordings, so I don't have any advice to offer about that issue.