Storyline 360 Czech language pack

Mar 28, 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm new in this community since I've been trying to work with Articulate 360 (trial version so far) for a few weeks. I found a lot of answers on these pages so I'd like to contribute as well. Please find attached my Czech translation of text labels. In the trial version there is approximately one fifth of labels translated into Czech, the rest is in Polish which might cause misunderstandings for Czech eLearning consumers;-)

Some text might be longer or shorter than their english originals, I haven't used them all yet. If you find some better translation, reply here or send me an email.

Jan

8 Replies
Anna Groebe

Hi! I've encountered this exact problem where the Storyline 360 text labels for Czech are primarily in Polish. I have two questions:

1. Will this issue be addressed soon?

2. What is the best way to apply the translations provided above to my Storyline project? It's urgent that I have the text labels correct by the latest tomorrow.

Thank you for all your help!

Anna

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Anna, 

Sorry you've run into this too- we've got an open issue with our team to get this fixed up. In the meantime you can use the labels from SL2 (available for download here) or the ones that Jan shared and you'll want to search for the .xml file to load it into your language library as mentioned here. 

Let us know if you need anything else!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Anna and Jan, 

The issue where our Player text labels had incorrect Czech translations has been fixed in today's update of Articulate 360. There were a few other important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.