Storyline 360: Error while opening Preview

Aug 14, 2023

When I want to preview my slides in Storyline 360 the loading window opens but it's not loading, afterwards, I get an error message.

5 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Julie,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm so sorry to hear you've hit this snag! I'm happy to help troubleshoot and have a few clarifying questions to start.

• Is this happening with only this specific file or multiple files?
    • If the error report happens in a specific file: It's possible a corrupt object is causing the preview and publish to break. These steps to import the slides into a new project should help.
    • If in multiple files: A fresh installation of Storyline 360 should help. Here are the steps.

• Are you comfortable sharing your file with our team? This will help us narrow down the issue. You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete!
Steven Benassi

Hi Kirsten!

Sorry to hear you've also run into this behavior!

Great call on opening a support case! Our support engineers have a wealth of knowledge and insight, so you're in great hands working with them! They should be reaching out to you shortly!

We can continue the conversation in your support case to keep all information in one spot.