5 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Angela!

I'm happy to help! When you say that you created a tab with text, did you add a Player tab or a button on the slide? Can you provide more details on what you mean by "tab?"

The Hover state will display the object however you've customized it when editing the states. If you can provide a screenshot, that would be helpful too!

Chris Thomas

I had a similar issue today using hover triggers to change (show/hide) layers.  The original file currently in use in our LMS works fine, but as I went to do a new export today for Tin Can (versus SCORM), it was working strangely.  Re-exported a SCORM and the same strange "flickery" thing was happening.  I got past this by creating multiple states of the images (using triggers to change the image states) and not using layers, but the original scorm export seems to work fine with the layers and hover triggers from a previous storyline export (screen recording attached).

Becca Levan

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Chris!

Sounds like you're experiencing a bug that we fixed in our Storyline 360 Update 58 release. Could I have you follow these steps to update to the latest version? Let me know if that does the trick! 

Connect with us in a support case if you still have issues!