Storyline 360 HTML published output not playing smooth

Jun 17, 2019

HI,

SL 360 HTML published output is not playing smooth and lot of loading issues for animation and images, audio and the timeline. We are using SL recommended settings and animation with HTML5.  The LMS packages and standalone packages are not working properly on the different system or client end.

4 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Ganesh and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are running into with your published course.

With your permission, I'd like you to share your project file with our support engineers to investigate what's happening. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

Ganesh Todkar

Thank you Leslie for your reply.

The files we are working on are having confidential content.

We are working with Cognizant design team and we have several SL 360 licences with us.

we are facing this issue in different published output.  It would be very helpful if we can schedule a web-ex connect with your engineer and our team members. where we can share our Story file and understand the issue exactly.

our Story files are having averagely 20-30 slides where we are having images, audios, videos, and animations(as per HTML standards) in it. We were working with SL02, SL03, but when we updated with 360 We are facing this loading issue. 

Attached is the screenshot where we are facing the loading issue.  This is the screenshot of the intro video, this is playing very jerky & hazy. This is 30 sec video which is not more than 5-8 mb size. Even the timeline is not playing smoothly.

Katie Riggio

Greetings, Ganesh!

Thanks for this context, and I'm sorry you and your team are running into that snag. We want to get you the help you need, so I opened a case on your behalf.

One of our talented Support Engineers will be in touch soon to work with you 1:1 to better diagnose this. Also, we can appreciate confidentiality and our team is happy to sign an NDA. If that works for you and your team, just let us know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.