Storyline 360 keeps on crashing

Apr 06, 2020

Hello guys,

since Friday I'm experiencing problems with my Storyline 360 trial. SL keeps on crashing and showing me the "Send Error Report"-Window whenever I do like anything. Even if it's just opening a file or wanting to copy states or whatever. This is pretty annoying and I really don't know how to solve it.

For some background here:

--> I'm using a Lenovo Idea Pad 330s with Windwos 10 installed.

--> I'm also using a VPN from time to time (if that's of any importance).

--> At first I had the program on my Laptop but saved the files on an external server. I thought that the problems might arise from this aspect so I created a new project on my desktop but I still have the same difficulties. I would be glad if u guys could help me out since I planned on creating a good-looking project for my working place to convince them of buying Articulate for our workplace...

Lots of love

Yasemin.

7 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Manu,

Thanks for contacting us to share what you are running into when working with your Storyline 360 software. I don't see a screenshot attached, but I'm happy to help get you back up and running properly.

Since you mentioned that you've started a new project and experience the same issue, I recommend a repair of your software to see if this alleviates the issue you are seeing.

Manu Garcia

Hello,

I repaired my Storyline and started working on a different project today, same issue.

It seems to be related to the Quiz questions portion of it.

Any ideas?  Attaching my screenshot again.

EDITED: Added another screenshot, looks like the 'Fault Module Name' is different. Should I open a ticket?

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.