Storyline 360: Navigation within links to external sites

Feb 14, 2018

In one of my courses, I want the user to open a support document from our companies website to help them answer questions in a game.  I used the Trigger "Jump to URL/File" when the user clicks the icon, and under browser window properties I had it set to Display in a New Browser Window,  with Browser Controls set to Default, and Window Size set to custom (900 x 700.)  However, when the user clicks this item, the page that appears doesn't allow for normal navigation on that page - the scroll wheel on the mouse doesn't work, there's no right scroll bar, etc.  The links at the top of the support doc are active, and users can select them which scrolls down the page.  But to go back up, the user must click on an arrow that then appears in the lower right.  Is there a setting which allows for normal navigation when using a custom window size?  I would prefer not to load the page full-screen because this takes the user away from the course tab.

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.