Storyline 360: Quiz editor and submit button

Jun 03, 2020

Hi,

I just started teaching myself SL360. I'm creating a practice course and I want to insert a few quiz questions.  I watched a tutorial and there was a submit button on the bottom right-hand corner for the quiz. I am using color-themed slides from the design ribbon and I'm wondering if that might be the reason that I don't have a "SUBMIT" button on the quiz slide? It's on a check mark.

Please expect more (maybe too simple) questions like this in the future. I'm really new to SL360 and am studying eLearning and instructional design.

Thank you!!!

Kandice

2 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hi Kandice,

Thank you for reaching out!

Does the submit button for those question slides look similar to this checkmark: 

If so, there is a setting that is located in the Player Settings that will allow you to change the button style. Here is how you can locate those settings

• From the Home Ribbon, click on the Player Icon.
  • When the Player Properties menu appears, you will want to click on Colors & Effects
  • Underneath the Button Styles, you can decide whether to use icons, text, or both

If you set the Button Style to Text, you should now see SUBMIT instead of a checkmark. 

I hope that helps, and please let us know if you have any questions! We are happy to help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.