Storyline 360 Responsivity

Oct 31, 2022

Hi, is Storyline 360 fully responsive? I have been creating a mobile learning course in SL360 and when I preview in mobile landscape there is a large boarder all the way around the player. If SL360 is fully responsive, how do I make the player fit the screen? I have attached a screen snip to show what I mean.

Thanks, D

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Storyline 360's play is responsive, and you can read more about this feature here: 

The Player doesn't, however, alter the aspect ratio of a course to perfectly fit a device that it is being viewed on. If you are seeing spaces in your course when viewing it, try changing your slide size for a better fit. 

Dan Newton

Thanks, worked well.

Mr. Dan Newton
Lead Instructional Designer
GF PS Academy

Reception: +44 24 7653 5535 (Coventry, UK)
Mobile: +44 7803 242 923
dan.newton@georgfischer.com

GF Piping Systems
Ebnatstrasse 111
8201 Schaffhausen
Switzerland
www.gfps.com

Keep up to date with the latest news from GF Piping Systems - follow us on LinkedIn

Diese E-Mail und ihre beigefügten Anlagen sind vertraulich und nur für den bezeichneten Adressaten oder dessen Vertreter bestimmt. Bitte beachten Sie, dass jede Form der unautorisierten Nutzung, Veröffentlichung, Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe des Inhalts dieser E-Mail nicht gestattet ist. Sämtliche in dieser E-Mail getroffenen Aussagen und Angaben beziehen sich, soweit nichts anderweitiges mitgeteilt wurde, ausschließlich auf Produkte und Systeme von Georg Fischer Piping Systems.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and exclusively for the person addressed or its representative. Please note that any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. All statements and information contained in this e-mail only apply, unless otherwise indicated, to products and systems of Georg Fischer Piping Systems.

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.