Storyline 360 results slide showing 0%, regardless of the answers

Aug 10, 2020

I have a course in Storyline 360 with a question draw of 15 questions. I added a results slide and regardless, the results are always the same, zero. It recognizes the total number of possible points and gives the correct passing score but it doesn't show a score or show the pass layer.

I have read a lot of the other issues people have had and tried their workarounds but none have worked. I have deleted and recreated the results slide several times. I have checked the variables and unlike previous versions, I am not seeing any second or third iteration of the score variables.

Any help would be appreciated.

4 Replies
Sam Hill

Hi Shannon, your configuration is not quite right. You have the results slide set-up after the question bank, but the results slide is not scoring based on the user responding to the questions in the bank, but is looking for the results from the questions in Scene 2.

See the following video for the correct configuration: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/37dde8c9-bc33-4a44-aad7-a421196c4c9c/review

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.