Storyline 360 shuts down when I try to add conditions to an object

Feb 16, 2021

Has anyone else had this problem? We are new to Storyline 360, but have used storyline 2,3 for the past 5 years. I have never had this issue before.

Would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks W

Pinned Reply
Luciana Piazza

Hello Everyone! ✨

I'm happy to share that we have released a new update for Storyline 360 (Build 3.74.30180.0)

In this update, we have implemented a fix for:

• Storyline 360 crashing when adding conditions to triggers or publishing to Word.

As a first stepI recommend updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Here's how:

Update Authoring Apps

If you have any questions, please let us know in this thread or privately in a support case.

Have a great day! 

4 Replies
Becca Levan

I'm so sorry you've run into this issue, Janet! 

I want to get you connected with our support team to take a closer look and see if we can resolve it.

I've opened a case on your behalf where you see an email arrive with an upload link. Please share your .story file with our team, and they'll reach out with the next step as soon as they're done testing!

Luciana Piazza

Hello Everyone! ✨

I'm happy to share that we have released a new update for Storyline 360 (Build 3.74.30180.0)

In this update, we have implemented a fix for:

• Storyline 360 crashing when adding conditions to triggers or publishing to Word.

As a first stepI recommend updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Here's how:

Update Authoring Apps

If you have any questions, please let us know in this thread or privately in a support case.

Have a great day!