Storyline 360- Video dropping out

Feb 19, 2020

I'm publishing Storyline 360- Modern Player, HTML 5 Only, Scorm 1.2 modules. Navigation is restricted, and it's set to auto-advance. 

The video is dropping out, but continuing to play on the scroll bar. I've gotten complaints from testers in my organization, as well as our learners. Has anyone else experienced this? It's happened in our LMS app on the iPad, on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. 

Any advice would be appreciated- 

Thanks! 

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Tim and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for contacting us to share what your learners are experiencing in the published output.

Are you experiencing this issue in a supported viewing environment listed here or is this issue limited to your LMS app?

You also mention a few browsers, which makes me think it's the output from the LMS in supported browsers.

• What do you mean by the video is 'dropping out?
  • Is this the entire video disappearing or the audio-only?

With your permission, I'd like you to share your project file with our support engineers to investigate what's happening. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.