Storyline Block in Rise 360 not working

Sep 09, 2022

Hi,

I have a storyline file with 14 documents included which are being tracked for access/viewing. When I try and add this storyline block to my Rise 360 course, it's stuck at "Processing Course". I am thinking it's a file size issue. Are there any tips on maybe making the storyline file smaller? 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

4 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Becky,

Thanks for reaching out! 

If your Rise 360 course is stuck at "Processing Course", there's a chance that something might be preventing the course from successfully loading. I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf so our support team can assist in troubleshooting the behavior. Your case is in good hands, and someone will be in touch with you shortly! 

Kelly Auner

Hi sujayendra R,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry you're experiencing an issue adding your Storyline block to Rise 360!

I'm happy to help troubleshoot and to help me do so, I'd like to take a look at your file. You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once testing is complete. In the meantime, you can also try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

I hope this helps!