Storyline or Studio?

May 21, 2014

The association I work for is going to start integrating a new LMS into our system.  We are looking at authoring tools and I was tasked with check out Articulate. I don't know which tool would be better - Studio or Storyline? We plan on having slide-based webinars available for others to watch that we have recorded. We also plan on implementing learning modules.  This is an association for nurse educators, who use power point a lot for their presentations. I am new to the LMS/authoring tool world so I am not sure which tool would best suit our needs. Thoughts? Thank you!

1 Reply
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro

Hi Molly,

Welcome to the community. and BTW, I strongly recommend Articulate products because of this community, where staff and community members are extremely supportive. I don't think anything out there compares.

I think you'll find this fall 2013 blog post by staff member Mike Enders to be quite helpful.

On a more technical/specs basis, here's a support comparison page and another comparison page here.

And a little more support info here.

Perhaps other will jump in, but in any case, good luck with your decision...and please shout out with any questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.