Storyline Quiz Results

Apr 22, 2024

Hello,

Hoping someone can help.

I have tried to create a knowledge check quiz for a summative knowledge check at the end of an e-learning. This is to check that the learner has met the learning objectives for the e-learn and obtained the correct knowledge and learning takeaways.

I wanted to do a combination of singular multiple choice and select more than one (select all answers that apply) questions however I found that when adding these in together it impacts the final results slide and the results won't show correctly. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Is the only way to have different types of questions in the quiz / knowledge check to do the following:

- Have each question slide with triggers to a incorrect / correct slide and remove the final results slide entirely?

I do want all staff to get 100% on all questions so this makes it easier than trying to set an 80% pass rate as I found this wasn't working for me.

Thanks so much for any advice you can provide.

Jasmine

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Jasmine, 

Happy to help!

Mixing multiple choice and multiple response question slides shouldn't cause a quiz to report inaccurate score results. 

I would like to test your quiz to identify what's causing issues with the scoring. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case for testing? We'll delete it when we're done!