10 Replies
Patrick Ryan

According to this link,  http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline-2/superscript-and-subscript-keyboard-shortcuts-arent-working, in Storyline Version 2, select the character you want to superscript, go to the Home tab on the ribbon, click the arrow in the lower right corner of the Font group, and mark the Superscript or Subscript box on the Font window.

For some bizarre reason, I think Articulate removed the superscript and subscript shortcut icons from the toolbar. And the keyboard shortcut is not working. This requires us to dive deeper into Storyline to complete the task, unless I am missing something. I am going to request restoring the super and subscript icons to the toolbars (as a new feature). Hope this helps.

Alicia Wheelock

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for the response! Yes, I highlight only the symbol I want to convert to superscript, but the results are inconsistent. Sometimes it turns the whole text box to superscript, sometimes it converts the symbol and then all the text that follows (and one time it converted only the symbol correctly). My colleague suggested it might be the size of the text box, but that doesn't make sense to me.

I always run the program updates, close out of Storyline when I'm not using it, etc.

Leslie McKerchie

Thanks for the additional information, Alicia.

I want to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening with your permission. You can share it publicly here or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when troubleshooting is complete.

Your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.