Tempshare

Apr 11, 2016

Hey all,

I know Tempshare isn't an official articulate product, but I was wondering was anyone else having any difficulty with it? I've uploaded countless projects to it just fine, but on Friday and this morning, it just won't go past 100% publishing. It just stays there but never brings me on to the page to give me a share-able link.

- - -

The project file itself is 130MB, which I know is large but isn't over the limit. I've tried it on Chrome and IE so far, which are the only browsers available on the work PCs, and both stop at 100%...

17 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Holly!

I have seen some recent hiccups, including some of my own, with Tempshare.

Just wanted to verify that you are publishing your course for web for upload.

If you'd like us to try to publish for you, you are welcome to share your .story file so that we can take a look and this is something that we have shared with our web team to try to pinpoint issues. We use it a lot as well as our users :)

Holly Fogarty

I would love to Leslie - but it's confidential content for the company so I'm prohibited - and I'm prohibited from accessing/connecting to any cloud accounts, argh!!!

I just took out all the videos from my learning to see if they were the problem (reducing the size to 70-ish MB) but it still hangs at 99%. I've uploaded an older project and that went through fine, so... I'm not entirely sure, but I'll still keep trying different variations on this 

Michelle Deans

Hi Leslie

I'm also having problems with this - thought I solved the problem yesterday by saving the zip to my local drive and shortening the file name, but today am back to hanging at 99%. HAve never had an issue before, and really need to share this program with my client.

Would you have time to look at my file please? Thanks so much :) Michelle

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.