Text box "bug" in update 7 or am I doing something wrong? (Dec 2015)

Dec 01, 2015

Is anyone else experiencing a lot of problems with text boxes lately? They are jumpy and unpredictable. This morning I shut down and restarted SL and found that it automatically went in and changed all the spacing between lines in my text boxes. I had used the paragraph formatting to make the space "exactly" 12 point with 11 point text and it looked fine yesterday but today it is all scrunched up and I now have to go in and fix every text box. Also, I have a text box that has a variable code in it for keeping track of the score (%Points%) and that text box is jumping all over. Looks fine when I'm working but then when I preview the box is in another spot! Can anyone help me figure out if I'm doing something wrong OR if this is a bug.

Thank you!

2 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Cindy -- So sorry to hear you are having issues! Can you please take a look at this information on Unexpected or Erratic Behavior in SL2 and let us know if any of the steps listed help you find improvement? And also, can you confirm that you are seeing the same behavior when you are testing your published output in the intended environment

You are also welcome to share your file if you would like us to take a closer look for you. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.