Text Entry Field

Jul 12, 2018

I'm trying to build a text entry field for learner to type there answer and the result of what they typed will show at the bottom of the slide and also able to print the page. 

The problem I'm having is the instruction I put in the text entry field does not fit on the field has it have the scrolling panel on the side and also when the learner typed in the text entry field and they pressed Enter button on the keyboard to go to the next line, the text they originally typed totally disappear

The question now is, is there a way I could have text wrap for the instructions for it to fit in the text entry field without the scrolling panel on the side and is there a way they learner can type their answer in the text entry field and if they want type a new line, the text they types in will not disappear.

In addition, is there a way learner to print the any page without it being a result slide. 

Thanks

T.J 

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi TJ,

Do you know what version of Storyline you're using? You can check by going to the "Help" Tab -> "About Articulate Storyline".

It would also be helpful to take a look at your .story file to see how you've set up the text entry and the variable reference display box and their properties. Could you share that with us here? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.