Trigger Panel

Nov 01, 2012

Hiya,

I'm urgently after some help... I've almost completed my first resource using Storyline and when i logged in today, the Trigger/Layer panel that is usal a permenant feature to the right of the screen has disappeared!  It's not hidden anywhere (i've held the mouse over the endges and pressed all the arrows I can find) and I can't find a way of retrieving it.  I can still work to link the slides using the triggger button in the top menu but because I can't see what is already linked and where, it's causing me a huge problem!

Anyone with any ideas as to how and where I can retrieve the panel would be much appreciated...

Thanks in advance

Gemma

19 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hey Gemma, welcome!

That pesky trigger panel can put up a pretty good fight once it decides to hide. But if you're sure it's hidden and not coming back, we'd be happy to take a closer look at what's going on. Please submit a case, including your .story file, using this link so our support team can assist you further:

Thanks!  

Udi Gal

Gemma Barton said:

Hiya,

I'm urgently after some help... I've almost completed my first resource using Storyline and when i logged in today, the Trigger/Layer panel that is usal a permenant feature to the right of the screen has disappeared!  It's not hidden anywhere (i've held the mouse over the endges and pressed all the arrows I can find) and I can't find a way of retrieving it.  I can still work to link the slides using the triggger button in the top menu but because I can't see what is already linked and where, it's causing me a huge problem!

Anyone with any ideas as to how and where I can retrieve the panel would be much appreciated...

Thanks in advance

Gemma

I have Storyline as a 30 days trial. It works excellent till now, when my triggers panel dissapeared. I have tried everything I can do myself.  Can somebody help?

Thanks,

Udi

Tessa Roberts

Peter Anderson said:

Hey Gemma, welcome!

That pesky trigger panel can put up a pretty good fight once it decides to hide. But if you're sure it's hidden and not coming back, we'd be happy to take a closer look at what's going on. Please submit a case, including your .story file, using this link so our support team can assist you further:

Thanks!  

Never been so pleased to view a tutorial in my career - thought I'd broken the software!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.