Triggers

Jun 07, 2023

Hi,

Is there anyway to click on a slide and see what triggers lead TO the slide? I am building an interactive project where each slide has multiple buttons that lead to other slides depending on which button you choose.

Can I see which slides/trigger lead to a slide similar to how I can see the paths from slides in story view?

Thanks

3 Replies
Judy Nollet

As you noted, you can see the connecting paths in STORYVIEW. That's the easiest way to tell what slides might have triggers that lead to a given slide.

When editing slides, you can only see the triggers on the slide you're currently viewing. 

Note: If the buttons use variables in their triggers, you can locate those triggers by determining which slides use the variable. To do that, open the Variables window, and then click the number in the Use Count column.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Candice,

There isn't a feature right now that can show an author which slides lead to a certain slide in story view. You'll have to click on each of the slides in story view and observe if any red arrows will appear indicating that the slide has a 'Jump to slide' trigger present.

Let me know if you have any other questions!