Trouble with an interactive game
I downloaded the matching game created by Przemysław Hubisz. I used "change picture" to update his card images with my own. When I test it in the file that I downloaded it in everything works perfectly.
However, when I try to copy the slide into the storyline file I've been working on something goes wrong. From what I can tell all of the variables and triggers copy without issue. However, the matching game is designed to flip the selected cards back over if you do not get a match. When I open it outside of the downloaded storyline file the cards stay flipped over regardless of whether it is a match or not.