Updated to Storyline 3.79.30834.0 Today (Aug 22) Now not able to see published slide in Review 360 or Rise

Aug 22, 2023

Hello,

I updated Storyline today(Aug. 22), and now I cannot preview a slide I created. Next, I published the slide, which it allows me to do, but I'm unable to view it in Review 360, or when I choose the slide for Rise, it displays a blank screen. 

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Pinned Reply
Eric Santos

Hi everyone,

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Build 3.79.30921.0, we've included a couple of fixes.

One of the bugs we've fixed is: 

• Images with transparency appeared darker in the Storyline 360 editor

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!

6 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Sue,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

It sounds like you're experiencing a file specific issue that's causing the published output of the slide to not load properly. Have you tried importing the slide to a new Storyline 360 project to see if this helps address the behavior? You'll also want to make sure that you're working locally when making edits to your course to minimize the risk of encountering data corruption which also causes files to not load properly. 

If importing doesn't help, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Sue Wright

Hi

I've recreated the Storyline slide from scratch and have saved it to my local drive, not my One Drive. The same issue is happening.

How do I share my project with you so you can assist?

Thanks so much!

Sue Wright
Customer Success Project Manager
Web: www.axiscare.com
Email: suewright@axiscare.com

[A picture containing font, graphics, graphic design, text Description automatically generated]

Steven Benassi

Hi Sandie!

Happy to help! Thank you for sharing your file!

Testing it on my end, I can confirm that you are being affected by a bug our team is actively monitoring. This bug causes transparency to appear stronger than the numerical value for images in edit mode.

3.79 Bug

3.78 Bug

I've linked this conversation to the bug report and will update this discussion as soon as we have any news to share. In the meantime, as a workaround, we suggest downgrading to an earlier version of Storyline 360 (Build 3.78.30747.0) where this behavior cannot be replicated.

We appreciate your patience and apologize if this issue has been slowing you down!

Eric Santos

Hi everyone,

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Build 3.79.30921.0, we've included a couple of fixes.

One of the bugs we've fixed is: 

• Images with transparency appeared darker in the Storyline 360 editor

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!