Upgrade from SL1 to SL2 and Storyline 360 is not working.

Aug 02, 2018

Hello

Our new LSO does not allow for any WBT to have a TOC, so I have to "uncheck" the MENU feature and then republish all of my older web-based trainings.

I just did precisely that - took a SL1 file, removed the MENU feature and republished First in SL360 and then tried SL2. Guess whathappened? The menu is still there - in fact all of the features I "unchecked" still appear when I publish the file in SL2 and SL 360. Unfortunately I do not still have SL1 or I could re-publish with that. Has this happened to anyone else, and is there a viable work-around? Thanks.

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hello Kendra!

You mentioned that you unchecked the menu feature in Storyline 360 (and Storyline 2), then republished the file. So strange that the menu still appears even with the feature unchecked!

After republishing the file, did you host it on a web server or a learning management system?

Would you be willing to share the file with our team so we can take a look under the hood?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.