Variables and Conditions

May 05, 2022

hey guys, I´m right now qorking on an e-Learning in Articulate Storyline. I created a slide in which you will be directed to Quiz-question 1 when you press button one, will be directed to Quiz-question two if you press button two and so on. In this slide I also added a button to lead the audience to the ending of the quiz. The thing is, I only want this button and the trigger of the button to work when all the questions are answered. Do you have any idea how I can add a condition like this or how I could make this work in a different way?  Thank you so much. I am excited to receive your ideas regarding this topic. Best regards Celina!

2 Replies
Rodrigo Barreira

Hi Celina, to do what you need, add a status of "visited" to each button 1, 2, etc.; and the finish button tells it to start in the "deactivated" state.
Then it generates a trigger where you tell that slide to change the state of the finish button from "deactivated" to "normal" (that is, activated) with the condition that buttons 1 and button 2 and button n... all are on states "visited" and it will work :-)