Video Loop in 360

Jul 21, 2017

Is there a way to make a video loop in 360 versus the learner having to click everytime?

7 Replies
Monica Sulecio de Alvarez

Thank you! I was also looking for the settings option to do this...

I recently moved from Presenter to Storyline360 and I see that it is about getting into the "programming/maker mindset" . We were used to being given prefabricated options, but by having the building blocks, we have freedom to do much more...  I am learning :)

Cheers,

Ren Gomez

Hi Christina,

Strange that it works fine during preview, but it gives you trouble after publishing. A couple of questions to consider:

1. Are you publishing to an HTML5 or Flash output?
  2. Is this published output hosted on a web server or a learning management system? If you're testing the content locally, you may be encountering security and browser restrictions. So uploading it to SCORM Cloud (for LMS) or Tempshare (for Web) ensure that you can view the content as expected!  

If you would like some help with testing, simply attach your file to a new thread comment, and I'll take care of the rest! Or if you prefer to share privately, you can upload it here. I’ll delete it when I’m done troubleshooting.

Kristine Spreigl

Yes! I have 1 image + 3 small animations on a slide - publishing as a video to pull into a MOOC.  All 3 videos play well in preview and loop well.  But when I actually publish and load the video to the MOOC (HTML 5) it plays all 3 for about 1 second and then only 2 play.  Been working on this all day!  All 3 videos have the same trigger as mentioned above.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.