Web Object Size Problem with last 360 update
- In the last few months I created and published few courses Using Storyline 360. The courses have hundreds of HTML5 content inside. The HTML5 content created with Captivate and inserted in Storyline as Web Objects.
- I always take extra care with the HTML5 file size in captivate and make sure it matches the size of the Web Object I create in Storyline to avoid seeing the scroll bars in the Web Objects.
- After I installed the last Articulate 360 update in Friday 22 March 2019, all the Web Objects I already created in the previous courses has changed in size and become much bigger and scroll bars appeared in all Web Objects in all the slides.
- Therefore, all my courses original files are corrupted and if I wanted to republish these courses again I will have to do all the work again.
- I tried this with both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge with zoom not higher than 100% to make sure it's not zooming problem.
- I tried the same storyline file with one colleague of mine who works with me in the same company, she didn’t install the last update yet and she published the course from her storyline, the file was published normally with no problem. All the Web Objects appeared in the normal size with no scroll bar.
- Can you help me please and tell me why the settings changed automatically and how to fix it? Or how to restore the previous settings before the update?