Where did the Results Slide Properties go in Storyline 360?

Aug 16, 2017

I need to access the results slide properties to customize my review layers. In Storyline 2 it used to look like this:

But I cannot find these options anywhere in 360. It seems very odd to me that a new version of SL would remove features, and not add them.

13 Replies
Nicole Wachnin

Thank you! I found it - but I guess it still doesn't provide what I am looking for. How can I customize a review layer to show correct answers for matching questions? There is no option to select the individual dropdown items to mark as correct or incorrect.

I've seen the suggestion for using an image of the previewed results - but that will not work, as I need to show which answers they have selected, and which of those are correct or incorrect. A screenshot will not show that. Thank you.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Nicole, 

If you need to show the correct/incorrect options, you'll need to enable the Review button.  Once you add that, double-click the Review results trigger in the Triggers panel, mark the box to Show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing, and click OK.

If you need to customize the review layer, take a look at this (older) article for steps to go through. 

Nicole Rivera

My results slide is set up correctly, but when I review the quiz it only gives me the correct status for the first question and doesn't show the answers provided for the rest.  Giving the appearance that none of those questions were answered. 

Heres what I've done so far:

• I have all slides set to resume saved state.  
  • I have the review results button taking the learner to the first question.
  • The show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing is checked
  • I put a retake button in the failure layer, so it only shows when they fail the test (this is working properly).
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Nicole!

Thanks for letting us know how you solved it, although your workaround has me wondering. You shouldn't need a trigger that says, "Review Results unassigned when the timeline starts" on the first two quiz slides.

On your Results Slide, look at the triggers associated with the 'Review Quiz' button. Do you see this trigger?

"Review results [current results slide] when the user clicks Review Quiz button."

If not, add that trigger, and let me know if it works!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.