Will the storyline 360 course resume where the user left off if they select Exit from the player settings?

Jun 09, 2017

I added the Exit link to the top right corner of my Storyline 360 course. When the users click this link anywhere in the course before they reach the end of the course, will the users start from where they left off, or does this have to be stated somewhere in the settings? This course will be saved as Scorm 1.2 for our LMS - just want to make sure they don't have to start from the beginning. 

Thanks!

1 Reply
Ali Goulet

Hey Nina,

Great question! You can control this Resume behavior right in your Player Properties window here:

The options you'll have here are as follows:

Prompt to resume

This option asks learners if they want to pick up where they left off.

Always resume

This option forces your course to open where learners previously left off. They won't see a prompt; the course will resume automatically.

Never resume

This option forces your course to start at the beginning, even if learners previously completed part of it. They won't see a prompt.

Check out this tutorial for further reference, and don't hesitate to let me know if you have questions! ☺️

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.