Best LMS?

Aug 30, 2013

I know there have been posts about this- but they seem outdated.

My agency currently uses TaleoLearn- we are not particularly happy with it. We dont find it very user friendly. 

My agency provides Early Education- as in Head Start programs. The LMS will be used to provide and track trainings for staff. TaleoLearn is very complicated for the administrator and the users. A majority of our staff are not good with computers or technology. 

We are currently accessing other LMS's to see if they will better suit our needs. We have looked at Blacklboard- and while we really like it, it is pretty expensive and definately targeted more for Education. We want something more for trainings by an agency/company for staff. We are also looking for dual language- English and Spanish if possible

Please give me suggestions for a  LMS? Why and pros and cons?

thanks

1 Reply
Souzy Sidarous

My prior company evaluated plateau and Saba in it's search for a learning management system and ended selecting plateau.  It has great reports and has a powerful feature to set up curricula assignments based on HR attributes such as organization, employee level etc.. The nice thing about that is that once its set up, the assignments automatically get updated based on changes in the HR information.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.