Click button to send a score of 100 to Result slide

Sep 25, 2017

Hello, can someone tell me how to add points to a button? When the learners complete their tasks, I want them to click a button that will send a 100% score (or 100 points) to the Results slide.  I could do this in Captivate by adding reporting interactions and points to a button.  I have not figured out how to do this in Articulate or if it can be done.

3 Replies
Hannah Frater

Thank you so much. Your solution worked!

Thank you,

Hannah Frater | Curriculum Developer Senior Analyst
6565 Headquarters Drive, W2-1C-44f
Plano, TX. 75024
Toyota/Lexus Financial Services | Service Operations
Performance Excellence | Education Development Group
(469) 786-8519 Office | hannah.frater@toyota.com

[cid:image004.jpg@01CFC2A7.E2D34FA0]

We Build Owners. We support Toyota and Lexus sales by providing customer-focused solutions that enhance the ownership experience, one customer at a time.

To ensure the safety/security of your and our confidential information, TFS will be encrypting emails that contain qualifying criteria. Should you receive an encrypted email, please follow the one-time registration instructions provided within the email; you will then be able to access that email as well as all future encrypted emails with your registered credentials.

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be confidential and/orCopyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure, or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.