Freeform Drag and Drop, HOW in the world does 360 know what is right or wrong option?

Apr 21, 2023

Hi guys

I wonder how David gets his drag and drops to be "Correct" or "Incorrect"?

I have watched the video 3 times now, and there is no sign of David choosing what is the "Correct" or "Incorrect" option. How in the world does 360 know that the "Keep" should go to the Cabinet to be correct and the "Discard" to the trash to be incorrect?? And what if I would like to manually control, what is the right/wrong option (keep/discard)

Go to timeline 23:15 to check out what I am talking about

I am new to 360 and I am trying to learn as fast as possible, cause I am going to be our e-Learning guy here in the business, within the next month ;o)

Pinned Reply
David Anderson

Hey Glenn! Thanks for the question. Here's a quick overview of the built-in Drop Correct and Drop Incorrect states: How to Build Drag-and-Drop Interactions in Storyline 360 - Articulate 360 Training

And here's the user guide info: Drag-and-Drop Questions in Storyline 360 - E-Learning Heroes (articulate.com)

Let me know if either of these work for you. I'm happy to look at your file to see what you're doing and how I can help.

4 Replies
David Anderson

Hey Glenn! Thanks for the question. Here's a quick overview of the built-in Drop Correct and Drop Incorrect states: How to Build Drag-and-Drop Interactions in Storyline 360 - Articulate 360 Training

And here's the user guide info: Drag-and-Drop Questions in Storyline 360 - E-Learning Heroes (articulate.com)

Let me know if either of these work for you. I'm happy to look at your file to see what you're doing and how I can help.