Help!!!

Dec 20, 2011

Tried to build a scenario slide with the following scenario and it didn't work:

Suppose two candidates, one African-American and one Caucasian, apply for a job at a company that has a workforce that is 85% Caucasian.  They take an examination and both get the same high score.  The company decides to hire the African-American applicant to address the lack of diversity of its workforce.  Do you agree or disagree with that decision? Why or why?

6 Replies
Natalia Mueller

Was it the storyline itself you want to change or just the graphic representation? I recently read a great posting along this topic that had some really good  ideas to better engage the learner.

Ditch the "Duhs" in Compliance Training by Colby Fordham

It includes some demos created by Pepsi that are fantastic examples

Demo 1

Demo 2

Even tho it is a video and follows a different path than your scenario, it could give you some ideas. I've been meaning to start a new thread just to share these links with the community. It's definitely worth the read/watch.

Natalia Mueller

Understandable. I posted those links in another thread titled "Ditch the Duhs in compliance training" and asked the community members to share ideas for how they would translate it into powerpoint/articulate. Take a look and see if you get some new ideas! (Tho I don't know how many people are working this week. My office is nearly empty!)