Help!!

Feb 07, 2017

Hello, 

I am trying to think of an innovative design for a slide and currently facing a mind block. The information I am trying to convert into an interactive slide is a process / step by step procedure. In addition the slide needs to include problem - solution, where there is a solution to each problem. I have used several sliders already in my module and have been trying to look for branching scenarios or alternative options. 

Does anyone have any ideas or templates they can share please?

Any advise would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Rachael 

2 Replies
Duncan MacIver

Hi Rachael.

Can you give a little more information here please?

If I'm understanding correctly, the aim is to emulate a step-by-step process which contains a problem within each step? If that is correct, are there multiple solutions to each problem, or just one solution? You talk about branching scenarios - are you branching based upon right/wrong answer, or selection of particular solutions?

And does this all need to be on a single slide, or are you happy to have different slides for different steps of the journey?

It might be helpful to share the original concept you are trying to convert, or if that isn't possible to give a bit more detail on what you are trying to achieve. :)

Kelly Meeker

Hi Rachael! There are lots of great examples of process interactions on E-Learning Heroes (and some free downloads!). Here are a few you might like: 

Hopefully You'll find some good inspiration in these projects!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.