How can I up my ID game without Storyline?

Aug 25, 2023

Hi all!
I have recently learned that although my company has an Articulate subscription (we use Rise 360), our IT/security will not allow me to run Storyline on my Mac. 😭 Something about running Windows creates BIG security risks and burdens for our IT team (I work in healthcare).

With that being said, I am relying on all of you for your incredible creative ideas on alternative solutions that can provide stronger interactions than those offered by Rise. I am open to any and all suggestions! Share your ideas in the comments! 🙏 💡

1 Reply
Bianca Woods

Hi Kara and welcome to the community! It's a tough spot to be in to technically have Storyline 360, but not be able to install it on your work computer. I'm crossing my fingers your IT department changes its mind in the future. But in the meantime, there are some creative ways you can make more complex Rise 360 courses.

The first option is to get creative with how you use the Rise 360 blocks. For instance:

Another option to consider is using multimedia to enhance your Rise 360 courses. Audio, video, animations, GIFs, and images can make a course feel more customized and engaging when used thoughtfully. And there are lots of easy-to-use apps (including our own Mac-friendly Peek 360) and web resources for creating just what you need and importing it into Rise 360.