How to convert a book of 500 pages into a challenging storyline 360 learning app ?

Mar 09, 2024

Dear community, I need to draft a training plan/concept for the translation of a 500 pages book dedicated to the art of selling. The table of contents has 14 chapters. At the beginning of each chapter we have the learning objectives (4-6 objectives) an at the end to have a single page summerizing the most important topics. Everything is pretty well done and it is easy to start from these elements but my challenge my idea is not to reproduce the book on a one-to-one basis but to make something different by adding the full potential of storyline. I have combined to make a storyboard in Powerpoint, the only tool  the writer is familiar with and I'd like you, dear community, to put me on track for this project. Any ideas are welcomed. Fabrice

3 Replies
Ginger Swart

Hi Fabrice, It looks like you’ve got some good suggestions in this thread. Here are some additional resources about building scenarios in case that helps. Please let us know if you have any questions!