Is there a way to make Storyline 360 screens respond like Rise 360 when rotating/changing devices?

Apr 16, 2019

Starting with Rise 360, I really appreciated the software's ability to adapt to each screen within the demo mode. However, after switching to Storyline 360, I noticed it does not function in the same way. Is there any way to enable this within Storyline 360, or alternatively, achieve something similar? This entire process is a massive learning experience for me personally, so any advice is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Jess,

Storyline 360 works differently because it's slide-based whereas Rise 360 is web-based. Since we don't know what purpose each object on your slide serves and how it relates to the other objects, we don't have any way of knowing how to automatically reflow the content in a way that makes sense like we do in Rise 360.

That being said, Storyline 360 does have a responsive player that automatically adapts to every screen size without changing the layout of your content, so it will work on mobile devices.

I hope that makes sense! Let me know if you have any other questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.