It's a Free "Virtual Tour" Storyline Template!
I created a "virtual tour" entry for this Articulate challenge, and thought it could be a Storyline template someone might like to use. You can download it below.
If you'd like to use map images like the ones I created, this is how I did it:
- Chose maps from Microsoft Clipart Style 1158 and brought them into PowerPoint.
- Right clicked on each image and chose Group > Ungroup > Yes.
- Deleted every piece and part except for the primary map image that I wanted.
- Added an outline: Right click > Format Shape > Line Color > Solid Line.
- Changed the fill color: Right click > Format Shape > Solid Fill (or No Fill or whatever you'd like).
- Saved each one as an image: Right click > Save as Picture (I saved mine as PNGs).
- Inserted each one into Storyline as an image.
I hope you enjoy creating your own tour!