Labeled Graphic Interaction

Feb 25, 2022

Hello Articulate Experts. 

Two Questions:

1)  I am developing a labeled graphic scenario where the user is presented an image/picture of an area with faults and they are required to identify each of the faults prior to moving to the next slide.  I am thinking that I could just put the triggers where I wanted and make transparent state until clicked and then they would be highlighted.  As I have not tried thought I would ask if this seems correct before spending time on this or if there is a template out there that is already set-up to do this.

2)  The training is a procedure based training and the content consists of filling out a series of forms (many regulatory driven so perfection is barely acceptable) and I want to set-up a either a scenario or quiz that incorporates completing the form to a specific standard as part of the concluding exercise - and I am stumped on where to begin and any help would be appreciated.

Thank You!!

2 Replies
Sarah Hodge

Hi Willie and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! 🙂 The first question sounds like you want to create a hotspot interaction. I just wanted to share a few examples that do something similar:

As for your second question, if the form is something they fill out online, this software simulation does a great job of introducing a new tool to learners. This concept could also work well for filling out an online form. 

I hope that sparks some new ideas!