Learning Technologies 2013

Oct 11, 2012

Hi,

who will attend the Learning Technologies 2013 (@LT13uk) in London?

http://www.learningtechnologies.co.uk/

Cheers,

Gabriele

18 Replies
Bruce Graham

Simon Perkins said:

I'll probably pop along too - not sure when exactly though.  Have been going since 2008 and am keen to see something a bit more 'breakthrough' this time around.  

Agreed!

Seemed that 2011 was "Look - we have an LMS to sell!", 2012 was "Look - we STILL have an LMS, but we have now bought/formed a strategic partnership with this content developer so that we now offer our unique (!?) end-to-end learning solution".

Bruce

Gabriele Dovis (italgo)

Hi there,

yep, ev'thing was interesting, but maybe conversations were too much similar to last year's event. So I agree with you..

About gamification, in some cases I've seen the same examples of last year..

@Bruce: Very nice seeing you and Phil and shake hand to other elearning heroes After saying hello, we went through stands, talking with some friend/partner, and looking for some interesting seminar to attend.

When we finished we stayed at Articulate stand for about 1 hour and a half (from about 12:30 to 14:00).. I hope to find you there, but maybe you were somewhere else.. :( Anyway, if I'm sorry about all of that, I'm sure we'll have the chance to talk in different ways.. I had a conversation also with Don Hernandez and he mentioned you..

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.