LMS Suggestions for our needs?
Hello. I am hoping I can get some LMS suggestions based on my company's needs.
We provide Continuing Education for insurance professionals in several jurisdictions. It is all tightly regulated with different requirements in each of those jurisdictions. For many years we have been using Mindflash. Maybe someone is familiar with that? Anyway, they have stopped moving forward and we are growing beyond their capabilities. They do not, and have no plans to, support SCORM files so the quality of the learning material is limited to Word documents and some very basic Power Point. We wasted a lot of time going to Trivantis and trying out Lectora and CourseMill. CourseMill was a joke and Lectora was too complicated. We moved to Absorb Anywhere as an LMS and the Articulate Presenter Package as our authoring tool. I am loving Articulate. However, we have never been able to get out of the gate with Absorb due to a variety of issues.
Here are some things that are must-haves for us:
- SCORM compliance
- Easy and effective management of hundreds to potentially thousands of students in multiple jurisdictions
- Ability to host up to 50 different courses for up to 10 more more jurisdictions (with good organization for all of this)
- Ability to somehow, whether with Articulate or the LMS, generate an affidavit for both the student and a proctor for the final exams
- Customizable certificates
- Reporting and notifications so that we can be notified when learners have completed their courses so that we can report their CE's to the regulatory bodies
- E-Commerce as we do sell these courses.