Photo images converted to 3D images to be used in A360

Mar 30, 2023

Hi! I'm searching to see if anyone has insight on how to transform a regular photo image into a 3D image that we would be able to use in Articulate. Specifically, a 3D image that allows users to grab and rotate the image, as well as use the zoom function to see smaller details. I'm stuck at the 3D conversion spot since these cannot be stock photos.

2 Replies
Ayse Sahin

Hello, what you can do is either you upload your 3d model on a website (type 3d object embed on Google to find the process on multiple websites) and you embed it thanks to "WebObject" in Storyline or you screen print every face of your object and use states for every side, and trigger them thanks to a dial. (I attached a source file for you to get what I said).
Enjoy !

Sarah Hodge

Hi Laura! đź‘‹Welcome to the community! Ayse shared some great ideas. I also wanted to chime in and throw out another possible option. Tom Kuhlmann shared these helpful articles on the topic of using 3D models:

He used PowerPoint to insert a 3D model and to convert it to videos. Just an idea!