Rapid e-Learning Storyboard using PowerPoint
I've seen a lot of messages in the past few weeks about how people create e-Learning storyboards. My favorite method when building scenarios or course mockups is to use PowerPoint. I've created a template based on the method I use and am releasing it to the community. Take a look and let me know what you think.
Here are a few things I like about this approach:
1. It's a much more visual method than a traditional Word-based storyboard
2. It's set up so that you naturally tell a story
3. The layouts allow you to swap out backgrounds very quickly
4. Most of the assets you need are on every slide (just off the viewing area)
5. You can move very quickly into production
I look forward to your feedback. Enjoy!