Seeking Instructional Designer for Elearning project
Feb 10, 2011
Here's the job - the course must be developed using Articulate (sorry Captivate users)
It's a Social Housing inspection Course - in essence, a primer on inspecting rental properties - houses, apartment buildings, seniors residences (that property managers or maintenance personnel could learn to do) This is basic, basic, basic.
- I have 150 photos and a transcript of a building inspector describing what the pictures depict and what needs to be done.
- I started development of the course in PowerPoint but stopped as I felt a a proper authoring tool was needed. I'm happy to share my modest attempt at designing the course myself.
- I want the course to be interesting, interactive and above all else, the information needs to be memorable (make it stick).
- The course should include some voice narrative
- It should have a menu so a person could move around the course, depending on what they are most interested in
- The course should take no longer than an hour to complete, so I can well appreciate I have an over abundance of photos.
- The course needs to demonstrate several features in Articulate - the more impressive that is, the happier I'll be
- The course needs to be published in a form that can be burned to a CD and run from any computer.
I'm sure there are many more things you need to know but that's what you probably need to know for starters. Is anyone interested? How does one estimate the cost? I have no idea. You'll have to let me know that. Please try to be reasonable. We are a non-profit housing agency.
This is a one-off course that I will used to demonstrate to our management team the effectiveness of using elearning in our organization, as well as to demonstrate some of the available features and capabilities of a course produced using Articulate.
Thanks so much.