September 29, 2016 - Phoenix Articulate User Group Meeting

Sep 14, 2016

I hope you all had a great summer!  Let's kick off the fall season with another informative evening with the local Articulate cognoscenti. Bring your laptops.  See you in a couple of weeks!

Register here.

34 Replies
Wonder Worker

Hi Montse,

I'm happy to see an event is scheduled!!

I know it's hard to accommodate everyone, but going forward would you consider scheduling a few of these gatherings for later in the day?  I work until 5 p.m. and am located in the East Valley, so 6:00 p.m. is probably the soonest I could get there. I'm likely not the only one in this situation.

Thanks!

David Anderson

HI Wonder Worker - 

Last year we hosted meetings from 3:30 to 8:00pm. It worked out well because the longer times accommodated early and late groups.

The place where we host the meetups is closing early during summer hours. If they don't extend the hours by our next meeting in November, we'll find another place that permits later meetings.

Steve Lemme

Seems after reviewing this thread, several folks are in the East valley, so my vote is for the meeting to alternate each meeting to a different major section of the valley. And being I helped manage a large user community worldwide and locally in my past role, I would also be glad to share some best practices I learned the hard way David :-)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.