Storyline 360 - Button rollover animation is out of place in preview mode

Feb 06, 2017

hi,

I have added a rollover animation. In edit mode it looked centralised, but when i previewed it, it's out of place. Please see attached working files and screen shots

(SITE ADMIN: i can't insert images when submitting this ticket)

Any ideas?

Thanks
John Toh

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out here in the ELH Forums - the issue with not being able to insert images is something our Web team is currently taking a look at, so I'm glad you were able to add them as attachments but you can also always share the information in the form of a Support Case here with our Engineers.  

I see the behavior your describing in that file on preview and publish, but it seems to be isolated to the HTML5 output - I wanted to confirm that's what you were seeing as well with the green dot that appears in the circle being slightly off center to the bottom right? If so, I can report this to our QA team to investigate a bit further as I already looked at removing the animation associated with your hover state to see if that changed the behavior. In the meantime, I'd look at publishing with the Flash output or moving the green circle slightly to match where you'll ultimately see it in the published output. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.