Forum Discussion

SheilaBulthuis
Community Member
8 months ago

Different "Show correct/incorrect" selection on different layers?

I have one results slide with three layers: 100% Correct; One Wrong; and Failed. On One Wrong and Failed I have a Review button, set to only allow the user to see only incorrect questions.

On One Wrong, I want the user to see correct/incorrect answers. On Failed, I do not want them to see that. But when I selected/deselect that checkbox on one layer, it changes it on the other to match. Is there a way for the setting to be different on the two layers?

• Hi Sheila!

I understand that you would like to know if it's possible to set the "Review Results" trigger to have different trigger options for the same results slide. Great question!

I see that you also connected with my teammate Ian through a support case. As Ian shared, this type of functionality does not exist yet in Storyline 360, but a feature request has been submitted on your behalf!

We'll be sure to update you if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap!

• This functionality would definitely be an added bonus! Ideally, on the Results Slide, we want users to be able to Review results with two options (2 buttons) : one button to review all correct/incorrect responses and one button to only review incorrect questions. Hopefully this gets added to the Feature Roadmap soon!

I'd also like to add that, on the Results Slide, even the "previous/next" buttons in the player don't allow users to navigate through all the questions (right or wrong) once the Review results button (review only incorrect questions) has been clicked.