Forum Discussion

SaloCarrillo-e5
Community Member
2 years ago

Images showed on the timeline don't show in the work area

The images added in my .story project were working perfectly, but then, they stopped showing in the work area (the next day).

- Images are not hidden (👁)

- I tried switching the Timeline Visualization (no changes)

See image for reference.

Do you have any idea what the problem could be?

MichaelHinze
    Community Member

Is it possible that the image is covered by the textboxes 5-7, or the other object (not visible in your screenshot) that at the very top of the timeline?

• Thanks for the question. I checked for that as well, but it seems that is not the issue in this case. I moved the image up in the hierarchy and I can drag it around, but it only shows that I selected the image (transparent box).

• It looks like you may have something higher up hierarchy, but I can't tell from here. Maybe if you sent the story file or just this scenes files.  I would like to play with it to see if we can find the bug.

SaloCarrillo-e5
      Community Member

Thanks! I have added the .story file so that you can play with it.

StevenBenassi
        Staff

Hi Salo!

Sorry to hear you’ve run into this snag where your images are no longer showing up on your slides! I’d be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue!

Thank you for providing your file as well! I just had some clarifying questions to help me get a better idea of your setup:

I look forward to hearing if these steps worked for you! If not, one of our talented support engineers would be happy to look into this further by opening a support case.