Forum Discussion

ChrisHutchins
Community Member
2 years ago

Page thumbs not displaying in SL360 - bug?

Hi all - Some page thumbnails aren't displaying for me in STORY VIEW or Scenes view in the side nav. Anyone else having this issue?

• Hi Chris, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this behavior. 

Slides that are showing blank thumbnails usually indicate the presence of corrupted data. One troubleshooting step that you can try is to import your slides over to a new project file to see if this will help restore the missing thumbnails.

If the issue persists, and you've gone through the items listed in the first article that I shared with you, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a look at what caused the thumbnails to disappear? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

ChrisHutchins
    Community Member

Hi Joe,

Thanks. We're not really in a position to rebuild our content at this stage in the project so it'd be great to find out why this is happening. Any advice would be appreciated.

I've opened a support case to share our client's file. Look forward to hearing from you.

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Chris, 

Good call on opening a support case! I can see that my colleague Jan is already working with you on the issue.You're in good hands, and we'll continue this conversation over there.