Forum Discussion

KerryCrawford
Community Member
4 years ago

RISE: Your session has timed out.

I use Rise all the time without issue. Today I am getting the following error:

Your session has timed out.
Click refresh to restart your session.

I am working from home on a laptop with a high speed connection.

Things I tried:

• I looked at articulatestatus.com and Rise is not having issues.
  • I cleared my cache, restarted my computer, and re-logged in to Articulate.
  • I tried Chrome and Edge.

What to do?

I am still getting this persistent error and can't work in Rise at all. 

MeiLiSiaw
    Community Member

Hi everyone. I'm having this issue incessantly the last 2 hours. Sometimes I can't even finish typing a line before the page auto-reloads or times out, and my work is lost.
    Any hacks to manage this loss of productivity?

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hello, MeiLi. I'm so sorry you ran into trouble staying connected to Rise 360! We're always happy to help - we can have a look at your console for errors and offer some troubleshooting steps in your browser window. 

If you're still stuck, please connect with us here!

• HI, I keep getting this "Your session has timed out." message and cannot load any of my Rise pages. Can you please assist here? 

StephanieCase-9
      Community Member

Harriet - I'm having the same problem. Just started a little while ago for me. 

• Hi Harriet and Stephanie,

The Rise 360 dashboard is now loading normally, and you should be able to access your Rise 360 content again. We'll continue to monitor the situation carefully.

Thanks for reaching out!

• Hi - today 30/08/23 I keep getting 'disconnected' issue trying to edit a course in Rise or 'session has timed out'. Happening every minute or so. Very frustrating. Any suggestions. 

• yep i have the same issue. Support pretty much told me its not their problem but i have tried changing internet connections, incognito browsers, alternative browsers, other computers and the issue persists

DamienWragg
    Community Member

Hi all, 

I too am having this issue of session timing out.

Located in Western Australia.

We have tried multiple things with no luck.

• Hi folks! 

Thanks for letting us know you're experiencing a session timeout issue in Rise. I can see you've also opened a support case for this. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Our Customer Support Engineers are looking into this now, and we'll let you know as soon as we have updates. Hang tight!